Monday, March 1, 2010

The Beginining

Welcome to Project Bluebird!!

Basically this will be a blog dedicated to the fixing/restoration of my 93 Nissan U13 Attessa Bluebird. I'd love to give a history and what not of my car, but honestly i can't be fucked....plus i cant remember dates exactly lol.

Long story short, bought the car ages ago, had it off the road for about 2 weeks getting the clutch replaced. Then 3 months while it had the gearbox replaced and it was not driven for a good 6 months when i lost my license. Over the past year and a bit (possibly 2??) my car has been doing nothing. It had been having a lot of little problems keeping me from driving it properly (the list is quite long, if you want details ask Red Mane! lol) but then one day it had finally had enough. Driving throught the city on a Friday night on our way to pick up Dean and Anna, *POP* clutch pedal goes straight to the floor, clutch fluid all over the road, a busted slave cylinder and a 2 hour wait for a tow truck (in the rain might I add). Not the best way to start a Friday night......but turned out to be the best way to start "Project Bluebird!"

No comments:

Post a Comment