Sunday, March 21, 2010

Painting - Preperation!

So, with the engine being newly aquired, and me being broke we deiceded that now would be a good time to give the car a respray. Not too much to write about with this step. A lot of sanding and removing panels so we could work on them, bogging up dinged bits and......more sanding :( It took a good few months of working on it on my days off and getting it all ready. It seems liked ages and it seemed like nothing was happening. But I kept at it, kept reassuring myself that "yes, this is really what I want to be doing" and kept hoping that it would all be worth it......

One of the most serious bits in need of repair. Not that mine and Red's "fix it with a rubber mallet job" wasn't any good.... or so we thought at the time.

Bluebird stripped! Of panels and doors ...

No comments:

Post a Comment